Daily Current Affairs 8 March 2019 + Question Answer
Our Web Site Provide You Daily Current Affairs and Latest Current Affairs Book Mark Our Site Now. If you like shere our site.
The Hindu Business line
World Health Organization (WHO) Founded: 7 April 1948 + Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland + DG: Tedros Adhanom: 8th: Ethiopia
News #2 :- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Indian Oil Corporation’s LNG terminal at the Kamarajar port, Ennore.
United Bank of India Founded: 1950 + HQ: Kolkata + MD & CEO: A K Pradhan + Tagline: The Bank that begins with “U” HDFC Life Insurance Company Founded: 2000 + HQ: Mumbai + MD & CEO: Vibha Padalkar + Tagline: Sar Utha Ke Jiyo
News #4 :- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Indian Oil Corporation’s LNG terminal at the Kamarajar port, Ennore.
News# 3:- According to the latest Monster Salary Index (MSI), women in the country earn 19 per cent less than men.
National Green Tribunal Established: 18.10.2010 + HQ: New Delhi + Chairperson: Adarsh Kumar Goel
The Hindu News
News #2:According to National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), It had issued over 64 million RuPay global cards since 2014.
News #3: Biju Patnaik International Airport (BPIA) has been awarded the prestigious Airport Service Quality (ASQ) award for 2018 as the best airport in size and region.
News #1:-Chandigarh Airport, Indore’s Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Indonesia’s SM Badaruddin II Airport, Indonesia’s SS Kasim II Airport and China’s Yichang SanxiaAirport were also selected.
News #2:- The award is given on the basis of independent survey among passengers on the parameters of security, safety, experience, ambience, ease of availability and cleanliness.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the new series of visually impaired friendly coin of one, two, five, ten and twenty rupees in New Delhi.
- Under the pact, Russia will have to deliver the Akula class submarine, to be known as Chakra III, to the Indian Navy by 2025.
- It will be the third Russian submarine to be leased to the Navy.
- The first Russian nuclear-powered submarine — christened INS Chakra — was taken in 1988 under a three year lease.
- A second INS Chakra was taken on lease in 2012 for a period of 10 years.
- New Rs 20 coin will be made in copper, zinc and nickel.
- It will be 27mm (millimeters) and weigh 8.54 grams.
- The Lion Capitol symbol of Ashoka Pillar with the legend “Satyamev Jayate” below it will be inscribed on its front side.
- There will be the words ‘ Bharat ‘ in Hindi and ‘ INDIA ‘ in English on the right and left side of the symbol respectively. On the reverse side, the coin will bear the denominational value ‘ 20.’Apart from that, it will have the rupee symbol above the denominational value, flanked by grain design depicting the country’s agricultural dominance.
- The new series one rupee and two rupees coin will weigh 3.09 gm and 4.07 gm, while the diameter would be 20 mm and 23 mm respectively.
QUESTION ( CURRENT AFFAIR 08 MARCH 2019)
Q1:- In which city, DBS Bank has Inaugurated its first Barch?
1 Deharadun 2 Kolkata
3 Ahmedabad 4 Jaipur 5 Mumbai
Q2:- Which edition of sultan Azlan Shah Cup will be held in Ipoh, Malaysia?
1 Dehradun 2 Mumbai 3 New Delhi
4 Gurugarm 5 Lucknow
Q3:- Who has been nominated for the post of the new Food and Agriculture Organization’s ( FAQ) Director- General?
1. Dehradun 2. Mumbai 3. New Delhi 4. Gurugram Ans: 3
Q.4 Who has been nominated for the post of the new Food and Agriculture Organisation’s (FAO) Director-General?
1. Ramesh Chand 2. Amitabh Kant 3. Rajiv Kumar 4. Viral Acharya 5. B P Kanungo Ans: 1
Q.5 Ajit Kumar Mohanty has been appointed Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Where is the Headquarters of BARC?
1. Hyderabad 2. Dehradun 3. New Delhi 4. Mumbai 5. Kanpur Ans: 4
Q.6 Manpreet Vohra has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to_______.
1. Mozambique 2. Tajikistan 3. Mexico 4. New Zealand
Q.7 With which Bank, India has signed Loan Agreement for USD 96 Million for Additional Financing for Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project
1. World Bank 2. IMF 3. ADB 4. NDB 5. AIIB
Q.8 World Bank and the Government of India signed a _________Loan Agreement for the National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP) to boost Rural Incomes across 13 States in India.
1. $450 Million 2. $250 Million 3. $150 Million 4. $50 Million 5. $350 Million
Q.9 According to research by price comparison site Cable.co.uk, ‘Which country has the cheapest mobile data in world’?
1. Nepal/ नेपाल 2. India/ भारत 3. Japan/ जापान 4. China/ चीन 5. Canada/ कनाडा Ans: 2
Q.10 ISRO and CNES signed an agreement to set up a joint maritime surveillance system in the country. CNES is a space agency of which country?
1. Germany/ जमडनी 2. Russia/ रूस 3. USA/ यूएसए 4. France/ फ्ांस 5. China/ चीन Ans: 4
Q.11 Which City has won the cleanest city award for third straight year under Swachh Survekshan, 2019?
1. Raipur/ रायपुर 2. Ahmedabad/ अहमदाबाद 3. Mysuru/ मैसूरु 4. Ambikapur/ अंवबकापुर 5. Indore/ इदं ौर Ans: 5
Q.12 IRDAI and National Health Authority (NHA) have formed joint working group on Ayushman Bharat. Who will chair this joint working group
1. Dinesh Arora
2. Subhash Chandra Khuntia
3. Rajiv Kumar/ राजीि कुमार 4. Viral Acharya/ िीरल आचायड 5. B P Kanungo/ बी पी कानूनगो