Daily CURRENT AFFAIRS (25 APRIL 2019)
We collect Daily Current Affairs For You. 25 April 2019 Don’t Take Tension to Read News Paper Daily Current Affairs We are here to Collect NEWS for You. Book Mark our Site Now to get Instant Update.
The World Malaria Day 2019 will take place on April 25th, and is an annual international event aimed at raising malaria awareness and fundraising and malaria prevention. The day focuses on the need for better political action in the control and prevention of malaria. The day also marks an ongoing success in combating malaria. — The World Malaria Day’s theme of this year was “End of Malaria for Good,” and the World Health Organization is hosting the day.
Important Short News
- India is well prepared to handle the impact on countries purchasing petroleum from Iran of the U.S. decision to end sanctions exemptions. White House stated that if they continue to import oil from Iran after waivers end on May 2nd, the countries-India, China, Japan, South Korea and Turkey will no longer be exempted from US sanctions.
- In order to develop infrastructure and fill vacancies within the subordinate judiciary, the Supreme Court instructed the center to disburse funding for various governments. The report by senior lawyer Vijaia Hansaria was reviewed by a bench of Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice Deepak Gupta and Sanjiv Khanna
- In 2018, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) committed itself to offer India 3 billion dollars in sovereign loans, the highest aid since sovereign operations started in India in 1986. It was stated in the multilateral lending agency’s annual report.
- A private blockchain with a pseudo-token was jointly launched by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. The new “Learning Coin” token, accessible within IMF and World Bank, is designed to teach relevant individuals about blockchain within organizations.
- The 4th Asia-Pacific Resilient Cities Congress 2019 will be organized by the ICLEI, organized by the South-Delhi Municipal Corporation in New Delhi. The 4th Congress for Local Environmental Initiatives. The conference will offer a range of innovative solutions in cities and regions from the Asia Pacific region which build climate change resilience at the sub-national level.
- ETMONEY has announced the integration on its platform of the Unified Payment Interface (UPI). The integration of UPI will facilitate millions of ETMONEY users ‘ experience with mutual funds payment. This is the first full-service financial service application to integrate the payment UPI. The Times Group owns ETMONEY.
Daily Current Affairs
National & International News
- Towards November 2020 in the capital of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia announced that it would host the G20 summit.
- After a final statement from last year’s G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina confirming that it is being held in Japan in 2019 and in Saudi Arabia in 2020, the first G20 meeting is to be held in the Arabic world in November 2020. For the first time in 2008, the world leaders of the G20 met in more than 70 years with a focus on saving the world economy from the worst financial crisis.
Daily Current Affairs
World Press Freedom Index 2019
- The World Press Freedom Index 2019 was launched by Reporters Without Borders (RSF), reflecting increasing anti-journalistic animosity. As a result of falling from 138th in 2018, India ranked as 140th in the 2019 WFI, two points below the preceding year. The top index to Norway and the Finnish and Swedish index followed.
- Violence of journalists including police violence, Maoist fighters attacking, criminal groups & corrupt politicians is striking features of the current state of press freedom in India. A minimum of six Indian journalists were killed in office in 2018
‘IN – VPN BILAT EX’ (Science and Technology)
- The Indian Navy hosted a 2nd edition of its Indian Navy and Vietnam Peoples ‘ Navy bilateral maritime training exercise in Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam.
- The work of Eastern Fleet ships to South-Eastern Asian Countries was carried on as a part of the ongoing Overseas Deployment. Around the exercise participated INS Captain Aditya Hara, INS Captain Sriram Amur, under the command of INS Captain Shakti. The edition of Maiden was held in Vietnam in May 2018.
- The exercise represents a major step forward towards further strengthening mutual trust and interoperability, and sharing of best practice among the Indian and Vietnamese people’s navies.
Daily Current Affairs
5G Use Cases Lab (person in News)
- AIDRBT, an Indian Reserve Bank arm, launched a banking and financial-sector 5 g Use Cases Lab for Development and Research (5 G Use Cases Lab).
- The banks are progressively adopting the 5 G technology together with Blockchain. Towards 5 G use in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore Academies already launched IDRBT test beds for 5 G use, to develop 5 G for Indian use.
- A number of technologies and applications, including point of sale machines in the banking sector now using 2 G, will be changed by the use of 5G. os The Telecommunications Department cooperated with other departments to improve 5 G technology preparedness and implementation.
Hope Probe project
- A total of 50% of the Hope Specimen project was completed by both the UAE Space Agency and Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre. A ambitious UAE dream project to send a mission to Mars is Hope Probe. ‚ There is a plan to launch the Hope Probe in July 2020.
- THE UAE is hoping to become the first Arab and Islamic country to make a Mars dream reality with a successful launch. It is planned for the 50th anniversary of the foundation of the UAE to arrive in Mars by 2021.
Amartya Sen Chair
- Amartya Sen Chair for Uniformity Studies, named after the India born economist, philosopher and Nobel laureate, Professor of Economics at LSA, 1971–82, was announced by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). os The Chair was published during the Amartya Sen Lecture of LSE, which is two years old. Prof. Sir Tim Besley, Professor Sen and LSE Director Minouche Shafik chaired the lecture, “Foundations of State effectiveness.”
Olympic Competition Schedule (Sports News)
A detailed schedule of Olympic competitions has been presented by the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Organization Committee by 2020. The record 33 sports & 339 events will be held from July 24 to August 9, 2020 in Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic up to 2020. The Softball & Women’s Football Preliminary Events will take place on July 22, 2020.
Daily Current Affairs
• A women’s 10 m aviation rifle, to be held at 8:30 am local time on 25 June is the first medal event. Two medal events will also be held on a total of 11 events on the same day, such as archery, cycling, fencing, judo, taak-wondo, weightlifting.