Daily CURRENT AFFAIRS (05 Oct 2019)
We collect Daily Current Affairs For You.05 October 2019 Don’t Take Tension to Read News Paper Daily Current Affairs We are here to Collect NEWS for You. Book Mark our Site Now to get Instant Update.
World Teacher’s Day
Every year on 5 October, the World Teachers ‘ Day is observed all over the world to mark the anniversary of the adoption of the 1966 ILO / UNESCO declaration on teacher status.
This Recommendation definitely sets benchmarks in relation to teacher rights and responsibilities, training, retention, jobs, etc.
The goal of World Teachers ‘ Day are to “appreciate, assess and develop world educators” and offer an opportunity to address teacher and teacher issues.
The Nomadic Elephant-XIV exercise, a 14th edit of the Joint Indo-Mongolien Military Training, will begin from 5 October 2019 and will take place within 14 days. The training will take place in Bakloh-Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, from 05 October 19 to 18 Oct 19. The objective of Nomadic Elephant-XIV is to train troops in counter-insurgency operations under the mandate of the United Nations.
- The IMD model for the National Monsoon Mission (NMM), the new monsoon, known as the Coupled Forecast Model (CFS), failed to forecast the overfall of rainfall that took place in August-September 2019.
The Government of India initiated the ‘ National Monsoon Mission ‘ (NMM), the Ministry of Earth Science (MoES). MoES has assigned the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, responsibility for the execution and coordination of this mission.
Mission objective: To develop an ocean atmosphere model for an improved forecast of mountain rainfall over an extended range through seasonal (16 days to one season) time scale and an improved forecast of short to medium-term (up to 15 days) temperatures, rainfalls and extreme weather.
Since supplying electricity to over 5,000 households under the Soubhagya Yojana, launched by the Centre in October 2017, Telangana has become one of the fully electrified countries in the world. During the last two years, Sahaj Bijili Ghar Yojana (Soubhagya) has covered the entire state and supplied electricity to households in remote regions.
On Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birthday, the Prime Minister declares the declaration of Free Open Determination (ODF) for Rural India and its villages. He said that over 60 crore people had 11 crore toilets in 60 months.
According to PM Modi’s estimate of UNICEF, “the indian economy has been affected by a Swachh Bharat campaign, worth Rs 20 lakh Crore.
It has produced 75 lakh jobs, a majority of which were used by the rural people. He also launched a second campaign to remove plastics for single use by 2022.
On the eve of Gandhi Jayanti “Khadi Nepal” fashion show was control in capital of Nepal. The programme was union by the Embassy of Republic of India in association with South Asia Foundation as a part of celebrating one hundred and fiftieth Birth day of Gandhi.
the govt of Republic of Uzbekistan has issued a special postage to mark the one hundred and fiftieth birth day of Gandhi. in keeping with a announcement from Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of knowledge Technology and Communications and also the communicating department issued the stamp as
a joint initiative.
Russia can next month celebrate the lifetime of Kalashnikov, designer of the AK-47, with variety of events, together with the deposit show and a biopic.
The designer of the AK-47 is seen as a national hero and a logo of the country’s proud military past
Former country captain Kumar Sangakkara took over because the initial non-British President of the historic Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) here. the previous Sri Lankan wicketkeeper-batsman is that the initial non-British President of MCC and can hold the post for one year.
On the occasion of the Mahatma’s one hundred and fiftieth birth day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has thrown Associate in Nursing “Einstein Challenge” to propagate the concepts of Gandhi through innovations.
He recalled Prince Albert Einstein’s famed words on Gandhi: “Generations to come back can scarce believe that such a 1 as this ever in flesh and blood walked upon this earth,” PM Modi referred to as upon thinkers, entrepreneurs and school leaders to require forward Gandhi’s plan of innovation for future generations to recollect. He same that from uniting people who believe humanity to furthering property development and making certain economic independency, Gandhi offers solutions to each drawback.
Minister of Railways releasedthe ‘Stations’ Cleanliness Survey Report’ (Cleanliness assessment of Non-suburban and community Stations 2019).
1. Railways are conducting third party audit and cleanliness ranking of 407 major stations annually since 2016.
2. This year the survey was dilated to incorporate 720 stations and community stationswere conjointly enclosed for the primary time.
3. the full score is out of one thousand and every element (Process analysis, Direct Observation, subject Feedback) weighs thirty three.33% of the full score.
4. the highest 3 cleanest railways stations ar from the western state of Rajasthan. whereas Jaipurwas on the primary position, Jodhpuron second followed by Durgapurain third position.
5. North Western Railway followed by South East Central Railway and East Central Railway ar the highest 3 railway zones.
The Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey –the first-ever national nutrition survey conducted by the Centre –was conducted by the
a. Ministry of health and
1. between Feb 2016 and Gregorian calendar month 2018.
2. it’s the primary study undertaken to live deficiency disease in addition as details of non-communicable diseases like polygenic disease, high blood pressure, steroid alcohol and urinary organ perform in youngsters and adolescents.
3. The study provides for the primary time concrete proof of the existence of fleshiness and undernutrition, among faculty going youngsters.
4. Nearly 100% of kids within the cohort of 5-9 years and adolescents within the cohort of 10-19 years ar pre-diabetic, five-hitter ar overweightand another five-hitter suffer from vital sign.
First in India
State: geographic region, India.
1 Period: fifth to eighth centuries
2. The Elephanta Caves ar a network of carven caves placed on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri (literally “the town of caves”)
3. The island, placed on Associate in Nursing arm of the Arabian Sea, consists of 2 teams of caves —the 1st could be a giant cluster of 5 Hindu caves, the second, a smaller cluster of 2 Buddhist caves.
4. restored within the Nineteen Seventies, the caves were selected a World Heritage web site in 1987 to preserve the design.